– PHP Developer
We are looking to hire a talented PHP developer who has a passion for all things technology and ambition to grow within the industry.
The Other Person Systems Development Team works on a range of projects from global multi-lingual, multi-currency web applications to Wordpress websites. You’ll be working within a small team with the use of industry standard tools and will be involved in all aspects of the development process;
- Developing and maintaining new and existing projects
- Code review & testing
- Releases & deployment
- Project planning & briefing
- Compiling estimates
- Experience with PHP frameworks
- HTML, CSS
- Version control (git)
Bonus points for
- A good project or portfolio you can demonstrate to us
- JIRA or other issue tracking systems
- DevOps/sysadmin experience
How we hope you are
- Positive with a drive to learn and improve.
- Great at dealing with clients and colleagues alike.
- Keen to progress your career in development.
- Reliable and helpful.
- Confident at backing your ideas.
Why The Other Person?
Our people are the most important thing to us, which is why our purpose is to create more for our people and our clients…in that order. One leads to the other.
What you get working for us
- A proper, fun, rewarding, structured career, not just a job.
- Competitive salaries with clear routes of progression.
- The best kit and working environment.
- Choose your development environment.
- Great colleagues who enjoy working (and playing) together.
- Development of you through one-on-one coaching, visits to developer conferences, courses - whatever will help make you even better.
- Company pension scheme (yes everyone does).
- Bike and computer schemes.
How do I apply?
Please provide us with your CV and links to your portfolio in the first instance, to email@example.com
Then if we get excited by you and your work, we’ll have you in for an interview. The next stage is to meet the team because we want you be comfortable with who you’ll be working with and vice versa. If everything fits, we’re off!